PRODUCT SPECIALIST - Bow Valley
Our Product Specialist is responsible for cultivating client relationships and developing incremental business by establishing accounts and servicing existing accounts, within the Bow Valley.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, foster and maintain a close working relationship with specific retailers and on premise accounts (restaurants)
- Pro-active development of incremental business opportunities within accounts
- Work with buyers on promotions and shelf space
- Assist clients in marketing campaigns such as in-store tastings, POS and display set ups
- Analyze aspects of best and worst sellers (including price points, shelf location, and customer demographics)
- Ensure in-stock position on all products through bi-weekly visits
- Monitor slow sellers and develop creative ways to move inventory
- Promote in-store programs as set out by the company to increase sales
- Introduce the entire line of Glass Revolution’s products to buyers
- Provide summaries of sales (why certain products are moving and others not) during sales meetings
- Manage customers using our online CRM system
- Analyze current market trends and competitive products and make recommendations for required new products
- Attend required sales meetings to ensure on-going communication
- Provide in-store staff training as required
- Restock and merchandise shelves
- Work from home
- Contract - permanent - part time - estimate 20 to 25 hours per week, flexible.
- This is a contract position. Hours and days are flexible but some evening and weekend work will be required.
The Product Specialist will be paid a commission on all products sold within their assigned territory as well as expenses.
- The Product Specialist will be responsible for the management of their assigned territory within the guidelines set out by Glass Revolution Imports and Jane Campbell.
- The Product Specialist will be trained and coached on the sales requirements, selling skills and all product.
Send your resume with a short cover e-mail outlining your passion to be involved in our industry. As well why you are interested in a full-time, part-time position.
Send to : Jane Campbell - "team @ glassrev.com" (remove spaces before and after the @ sign)