sherry & tonic spritz
A PREMIUM, ALL-NATURAL SPRITZ
"Just the right thing for discerning drinkers with a taste for discovery."
pedrino - STORY
- The Sherry is sourced from some of the world's oldest and most respected houses in Europe.
- They travel though Spain, Portugal and Italy finding the best fortified wines.
- Results are a Sherry with exactly the right complexity of sophisticated sweetness and intense flavour.
- This premium Sherry & Tonic Spritz, produced in the UK, is innovative and tastes unique.
- (Anna - put bottle shot here)
quinine & botanical
- The Sherry is expertly blended with Pedrino's own artisanal Tonic Water.
- They add their signature bitters recipe of quinine and natural South American quassia bark.
- The taste is finely balanced with a selection of citrus botanicals from stone fruits, blood oranges, apricots and grapefruit.
- Pedrino is lightly sparkling with a uniquely dry finish.
(look for a suitable pic...maybe the Barrel shot2 cropped.png)
Sherry & Tonic Spritz
- Pedro Ximénez Sherry is blended with Pedrino's own artisanal tonic water and all-natural citrus botanicals, to create a premium 5.5% alcohol spritz.
- Raisin and brandy notes from the Pedro Ximénez are immediately apparent, with subtle white stone fruits lingering in the background.
- You can taste the natural hillside blood orange and grapefruit with hints of blackberry.
(Anna, add picture of 'tonic fruit' from GDrive)
Gin & Pedrino
A refreshingly original way to enjoy your favourite gin:
- Take a balloon glass and fill it with crushed ice
- Add 25ml of gin
- Pour in a chilled Pedrino Sherry & Tonic
- Garnish with blood orange, lemon or grapefruit
"It's an instant classic!" Salvatore Damiano (Head of UK Bartenders Guild)
(Anna add picture of a cocktail)
refreshing on ice
Chill & serve
It couldn't be easier to serve this refreshing drink.
Fill a glass with ice and pour a chilled bottle of Pedrino Sherry & Tonic over the ice. You can garnish it with a slice of lemon, orange or grapefruit.
Pedrino's Sherry & Tonic is a refreshing alternative, with so many ways to enjoy it. Experience it relaxing at home, at a party, or on a patio with friends.
(Anna add a picture from GDrive -'Pedrino lifestyle.jng' ...three girls with bottles at a wooden table)
Go to PEDRINO Website
(Perhaps the little movie could go here where the slides are???)