We need an organizer. Each person on our team has a skill they excel at. Yours is organization, theirs might be sales or support or marketing. Everyone works to their strength, together we have a happy, harmonious team of people rewarded with the self-satisfaction of a job done well.
- Working with numbers
- Hustling to get things done
- Project Management
- Excellent phone skills
- Jack of all trades, willing to jump in and solve problems before they occur, or fix them afterwards
- digital savvy is appreciated but not critical if you can learn quickly
- Work from home
- Permanent - part-time - fixed and flexible hours between 15 + 25 hours per week variable by season
- Wage will be hourly, based on experience and performance
- Must have own computer, we will supply mobile phone for business use
- Have excelled at a job organizing before
- Must have lived in Canmore for more than two years
- No experience in the industry or accounting is required
Send me a resume with a short cover e-mail clarifying why you are an organizer. As well tell me why you are interested in a permanent, part-time position.
Send to : Bill Campbell -- "team.glass @ glassrev.com" (remove spaces before and after the @ sign)